This past few years has been an incredible time for us at G+C. It has been an amazing rollercoaster of fun times, positivity, a lot of hard work, a lot of luck and certainly some challenges too. We are so grateful for the support we have received from everyone in our community. In the coming months we will be launching more products and extending the brand to a wider audience. We wanted to come up with a way to say thanks for all of that support but also get your help too!
And so…..we are looking for ten people to be the faces of an upcoming campaign and take on the role of Lead Hoodie Trier Onners!
Lead Hoodie Trier-Onner
Gym+Coffee is an Irish designed athleisure brand which passionately believes in making life richer. We want our community to enjoy all the riches that life has to offer. This includes the adventures you have, the food you eat, the memories you collect and particularly the clothes you wear. That is why we take the clothing we produce extremely seriously. And we need your help to bring this to the next level. To do this, we are now looking to recruit ten inspirational individuals to join our team and be our ‘Lead Hoodie Trier-Onners’ for one year.
- Inclusion in content video and photo shoot for one product launch campaign in the next 6 months
- 1x item pre 2 product launches to test, trial and feedback on.
- €1,000 G+C Product Allowance in 2023
- Attendance at 2 exclusive events (e.g. Trier Onner/ VIP Night in G+C HQ or exclusive launch previews in Clubhouses or closed door behind the scenes look or Sample Sales) with a chance to meet office team, designers and feedback on all things G+C including brand + products.
What Else will G+C Offer
- Unlimited vacation time. Go out there and make life richer.
- Flecksible work hours
- 1 year agreement
Things We Are Looking For In A Candidate
- Already G+C obsessed and want to help us make things even better!!
- Minimum 15 years experience in hoodie wearing
- Ability to perform in incredibly comfortable work environments
- Mild coffee addiction expected although ability to function without caffeine impressive
- A sound person who enjoys coming to fun events and giving constructive feedback
- Experience working with thumb holes preferred but not a requirement
- Strong proficiency in zipping things up. Down is a bonus.
- Keen interest in the outdoors, socializing with friends, coffee mornings, hiking, stretching oneself in every way possible
- Extremely hoodie savvy
- Passionate about making life richer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Test multiple sizes, colours, styles in the Gym+Coffee hoodie range
- Work closely with “Hoodie Coziness” team to help deliver the most comfortable product possible
- Expected to try on at least 7 hoodies per week, although wearing the same hoodie for 365 days a year interests us