We now offer free returns to the following countries
- United Kingdom
- For all other countries please visit our returns portal below for local pricing
To process your return please visit:returns.gympluscoffee.com/
We understand that you can't always get the size right (and sometimes you change your mind!) so we offer options for return and refund.
If you're making a return, here are a few things you should know:
For items purchased at full price (i.e. not sale items) we are happy to provide a full refund for your item(s) up to 28 days from the day you receive your items. Our current returns window online has been extended in 2021 for the holiday season and we will be accepting returns in stores for a limited period upon reopening.
Any returns should be shipped back to us using our Parcel Connect Process if you're in the ROI and by Royal Mail if you're in the UK. If you're elsewhere in the world, our Global returns details are here.
When making a return, keep in mind the following:
- You must provide proof of purchase for example, a receipt and/or order number.
- Once you have completed your return, you are responsible for keeping note of your tracking number.
- Products must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Please keep a photo of your order for return before handing over at the depot for your records.
- Products must be unworn, unused and unwashed with all tags attached.
- Socks can only be returned if they are sealed and in their original packaging.
- Refunds can only be made onto the original payment method used.
- Online exchanges are not included in our returns policy. You can return online orders for refund or exchange in any of our retail locations.
- For purchases made using a combination of card and gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first.
- Separate orders cannot be returned together - this will only cause delays in processing your return.